The least strong among all of the magic mushroom strains out there. Period. If you don’t feel super confident about your first ever magic truffle trip, but still really want to try magic mushrooms, Mexican magic mushrooms are the way to go. Expect mild euphoria, good vibes and giggles! Read our complete magic mushroom grow kit guide if you want to learn more about other magic mushroom strains.
Table of Contents
Pros of Mexican magic mushrooms:
- The mildest magic mushroom
- Perfect for beginners
- The cozy spectrum of trippy effects
Cons of Mexican magic mushrooms:
- Beginners can choose an even stronger magic mushroom if they feel confident ( try B+ or Cambodian)
- Not a very spiritual option (try Equadorian or Golden Teacher)
- Don’t expect strong visuals (try Mazatapec)
Overall, the Mexican magic mushroom strain is the least potent magic mushroom strain you can find and if that’s something you seek, look no further. The reasons behind why you would want to grow a very mild magic mushroom can differ from person to person, but this choice will remain the same!
How to make sure you will have a great first magic mushroom trip?
Many people are scared to take the big step and try magic mushrooms for the first time. There can be many reasons behind such feelings, some of them can be personal while others could be misconceptions embedded in us by unexperienced society.
Here’s a small checklist that you can follow to keep yourself as safe as possible during your first magic mushroom trip:
- Be prepared – this means to make sure you feel good, are rested and your mind is clear of big problems
- Know your dosing – make sure you are not taking too much (use our calculator for this!)
- Empty stomach – don’t eat anything for at least 2-4 hours before, the longer the better
- Trust people – only do that with people you like and fully trust, never do it with strangers
- Love the place – make sure the place you are in makes you feel very comfortable
- Don’t have plans – no plans until you go to bed, turn off your phone and take a day off tomorrow
These are the core things you should do to minimize the risk of your trip making you feel uncomfortable. Now, some other less important things you could consider can be a sober trip sitter to keep you company. It’s completely unnecessary and usually, you can find more value if someone actually trips together with you. But if that is something that sounds more comforting, sure get someone to be your trip sitter.