The easiest (and cheapest!) way to make sure you have a steady trusted supply of Psilocybe Cubensis magic mushrooms is growing them all by yourself! This has never been easier – with a maintenance-free, all in one, ready-to-grow growkit anybody can grow their own psilocybe mushrooms in their home.
Growkits come with a fully colonized substrate (rye) that is easy to activate and the only thing you will need to grow your own magic mushrooms is clean hands, some water, and patience. Thai Cubensis strain come in medium-sized thick-stemmed mushrooms, with a light yellow, or orange brownish caps.
This product contains 1 “ready-to-grow” cultivation box (rye substrate with active mycelium), a grow bag (with filters), and 2 paperclips (to close the grow bag).
???⭕⭕ Overall Strength (Magic Mushroom Potency)
??⭕⭕⭕ Brain Effects (Philosophical-Introspective Thinking)
???⭕⭕ Imagination (Creative Thinking)
?️⭕⭕⭕⭕ Visual Effects (Light Distortions and Color Alterations)
???⭕⭕ Body Effects (Physical Sensation Changes)
??⭕⭕⭕ Sound Effects (Ambient and Sound Alterations)
???⭕⭕ Mood Effects (Energetic and Euphoric Bursts)
???⭕⭕ Laugher Effects (Uncontrollable Bursts of Giggling)
??⭕⭕⭕ Spiritual Effects (Ego-loss and Feelings disappearing self-identity)
Growing your own psychedelic mushrooms have never been this easy! This magic mushroom growkit contains a completely colonized substrate, a grow bag, and paperclips – it’s everything you need to grow your own magic mushrooms at home.
- Prepare your work area, to make sure it is sterile before you remove the growkit from the box – make sure you washed your hands with disinfecting soap and the surface you will be working is clean (for best performance, we recommend using sterile gloves and alcohol wipes to disinfect the area).
- Take the grow kit out from the cardboard box, clean outside of the growkit with a clean cloth (or alcohol wipe) to make sure there no contaminants.
- Open the lid of the growkit, but don’t throw it away – you will need it later.
- Take a clean fork (preferably disinfected) and make some holes in the substrate. Be gentle, but make sure you break the top layer fully (6-8 rows of holes is enough) as this will help the water to be more easily absorbed by the growkit.
- Fill up the growkit with room temperature water (to lower the risk of contamination You can use distilled or demineralized water). After You made sure that the growkit is filled to the top, put the plastic lid back on.
- Let the growkit soak in room temperature for 2-4 hours (12 hours maximum).
- After you disinfected your hands again, open the lid a little bit, and pour out all the water from the growkit.
- Take the bag that was in the cardboard box and put the growkit inside.
- Gently pour some water into the bag in a way that water is outside of the growkit but inside the bag. ~2cm of water outside the growkit is enough.
- Fold the top of the bag a couple of times and secure it with the paperclips that were in the cardboard box. Make sure no air is going in/out through the top of the bag.
- Place the growkit in a place that doesn’t have direct sunlight, but still has light (lamp can work also). Make sure it’s not close to a heater or another heat source. Make sure the temperature stays around 20-25°C.
- Two times a day, open the bag to let some oxygen in by flapping the bag a little bit. Make sure you don’t contaminate the inside of the bag with this process.
- You can expect to see the first mushrooms after 7-21 days.
- The mushrooms have to be harvested just before the “skin” underneath the caps starts to break apart. To harvest the mushroom, take it with clean hands and move it gently to the right, to the left while gently pulling it up.
- When you harvested all the mushrooms, repeat the whole process to receive one more flush (the only difference is – this time, don’t use the fork and don’t break the growkit before soaking it!). Based on the conditions and luck, you can expect up to 3-4 flushes from one growkit.
Thai Magic Mushrooms (also known as Psilocybe Cubensis) is the mildest (but still very potent!) magic mushroom strain that is perfect for beginners. Expect the effects to be fairly mild, energetic, and social – especially in moderate quantities, Thai mushroom trips are known to be very relaxed and with milder colorful distortions. This strain grows quite easy and fast, so it’s a perfect strain for first-time psychonauts thinking about growing their magic mushrooms for the first time.
Thai Psilocybe Cubensis strain is one of the world-famous Cubensis strains that get its name from the country it originated from – Thailand.
If you are using magic mushrooms for the first time ever, we always recommend keeping yourself safe and staying below 2g dried magic mushroom initial dose and only taking some more not earlier after 1,5-2h and only increase the dosage if you enjoy the effects.
The dosage you should intake depends on your body mass, your personal metabolism, tolerance to similar substances, time since last psilocybe trip, and many other varying factors. We are all so different and our bodies react to things so differently.
Overall, dosages provided below should be considered by a 60-80kg person, If you weigh over 80kg you can consider taking proportionally larger quantities, or if you weight under 60kg you most likely will need fewer magic mushrooms to reach same states as someone who weighs more than you. Once again, our bodies react differently and are sensitive to different things so make sure you are safe.
Threshold dose (microdosing): 0.25 grams dried
Light trip dosing: 1 gram dried
Medium-normal trip dosing: 1.5-2 grams dried
Full trip dosing: 2-3 grams dried
Hero trip dosing: 2.5-4 grams dried
Important! Make sure you don’t eat anything for at least 3-4 hours before the trip (the longer the better). Furthermore, any sugar-filled, calorie-rich drink, or food will lower (or diminish) magic truffle effects.
Psilocybe Cubensis is one of the most popular magic mushroom strains all around the world – mostly due to the fact that it grows naturally in some areas throughout Southeast Asia, Australia, and Central-South America. First described in 1906 as Stropharia Cubensis by Franklin Sumner Earle in Cuba, in years to follow this strain were classified by different names such as Naematoloma Caerulenscens and Stropharia Cyanenscens.
Later this strain got assigned to the same species called Psilocybe Cubensis. Name “Psilocybe” derived from the Greek word psilos (ψιλος) and kube (κυβη), that translates as “bare head”. “Cubensis” means “coming from Cuba”, and refers to the locality as first published by Franklin Sumner Earle.
This strain has been made famous after Terence and Dennis McKenna published their Psilocybin: the magic Mushroom Grower’s Guide in the 70s. They have introduced new methods of growing magic mushrooms and assured readers that Psilocybe Cubensis is one of the easiest strains to grow. This magic mushroom strain is most associated with the cattle ranching industry because naturally these little guys just love growing out of the cow dung.
Before your first psychedelic experience, you first have to evaluate your internal mental state and possible external stimulants (also known as set and setting, or internal factors and external factors). That means, the only allow yourself to experiment with Psilocybe Mushrooms or Magic Truffles if all of the following conditions are met:
- You feel that everything in your life now is going great
- You are not living true big life changes
- You are not griefing or you haven’t broken up with your significant other
- You are not feeling tired, stressed out or mentally exhausted
- You enjoy and are happy about the external environment you are planning to trip in
- You know people that you are planning to trip with for a long time and would consider them to be your good friends, furthermore – you can trust them
- You want to trip and are not afraid, furthermore – you are excited about the experience and feel confident to try something new
To make it short – every time before tripping you have to stop and evaluate your personal mental factors and all the external factors (setting), to make sure that you are in both a mentally peaceful and physically comfortable environment.
Do not use psilocybe mushrooms or magic mushrooms in combination with alcohol, drugs, MAO-Inhibitors, or any other state-altering substances. Do not use psilocybe mushrooms or magic truffles if you are taking any other medication, have any mental disorders or know about other psychical preexisting conditions that might affect the way your mind and body might react to psychoactive substances.
In case of a bad trip or any bad feelings that might occur, start consuming sugar and vitamin-c filled calorie-rich food and drinks, because the faster you will raise your blood sugar levels, the faster your body and mind will leave trip-state.
Also, do not use psychedelic substances if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, currently breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drugs. Always consult your doctor before using this product. This product may cause drowsiness, sleepiness, or slow your reaction time, so do not participate in traffic or operate any heavy machinery after/during the usage of this product. This product is not for sale for those under 18 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.