Probably the most popular beginner magic mushroom strain is B+. This is because they deliver on two things and they deliver it good! First of all, they are one of the easiest to grow and are known to grow both fast and big. The flushes of B+ are just enormous. Secondly, B+ magic mushroom strain are the strongest among all the mild magic mushroom strains. This makes B+ the best choice for first-time-ever magic trips. Read our complete magic mushroom grow kit guide if you want to learn more about other magic mushroom strains.
Table of Contents
Pros of B+ magic mushrooms:
- One of the best growing strains in the market
- Upper-low strength magic mushroom
- Best choice for beginners
Cons of B+ magic mushrooms:
- Experienced psychonauts love stronger options (try Golden Teacher or McKennaii)
- There are better options if you want a spiritual experience (try Ecuadorian)
- You can pick an even milder magic mushroom strain if you are afraid of your first trip (try Mexican)
To sum it up, B+ is the best advice experienced psychonauts can recommend for those planning their first-ever magic mushroom trip. The added benefit of B+ growing fast and big also can’t hurt!
Are magic mushrooms easy to grow?
Yes. Especially with a magic mushroom grow kit. Things get a little bit harder when it comes to growing your own magic mushrooms using spores, but even then… It all sounds and looks complex until you actually start to study how it’s done.
With a magic mushroom growing kit, all you need comes already in the box. No complex inoculation processes, no difficult sterilization needed and no deeper understanding about how all of this actually happens is required.
There are just a couple of steps you have to take and you can also reuse your grow kit, to harvest a couple more flushes.