Cambodian Magic Mushrooms (also known as Psilocybe Cambodiescens) are a milder strain of mushrooms that are known for their significant spectrum of more subtle effects. That’s why they are perfect for beginners that are looking for a mushroom trip that will have the palette of all possible effects, even if the trip itself will not be too intense. Perfect for beginners or those that already had a couple of psychedelic experiences.
Cambodian Psilocybe Cambodiescens substrain will be loved for those in search for a moderate in strength, but very visual and amazingly philosophical trip.
This product contains 1 sterile-packed needle syringe and 1 ampoule containing Psilocybe Cambodiescens magic mushroom culture.
If you are using magic mushrooms for the first time ever, we always recommend keeping yourself safe and staying below 2g dried magic mushroom initial dose and only taking some more not earlier after 1,5-2h and only increase the dosage if you enjoy the effects.
The dosage you should intake depends on your body mass, your personal metabolism, tolerance to similar substances, time since last psilocybe trip, and many other varying factors. We are all so different and our bodies react to things so differently.
Overall, dosages provided below should be considered by a 60-80kg person, If you weigh over 80kg you can consider taking proportionally larger quantities, or if you weight under 60kg you most likely will need fewer magic mushrooms to reach same states as someone who weighs more than you. Once again, our bodies react differently and are sensitive to different things so make sure you are safe.
Threshold dose (microdosing): 0.25 grams dried
Light trip dosing: 1 gram dried
Medium-normal trip dosing: 1.5-2 grams dried
Full trip dosing: 2-3 grams dried
Hero trip dosing: 2.5-4 grams dried
Important! Make sure you don’t eat anything for at least 3-4 hours before the trip (the longer the better). Furthermore, any sugar-filled, calorie-rich drink, or food will lower (or diminish) magic truffle effects.
Known for their distinctive “looks like tiny Asian conical farmer hats” feature, Psilocybe Cambodiescens is yet another marvelous substrain of Psilocybe Cubensis magic mushroom family. It is a South East Asian psychoactive magic mushroom family member that has been originally discovered around the famous Angkor Wat temple. Furthermore, this discovery has been made by famous magic mushroom photographer John Allen – he is an author of one of the famous psychonaut ethnomycology books called “Divine Mushrooms and Fungi”.
His book has detailed information on how to distinguish magic mushrooms from potentially dangerous lookalikes in the wild. Also, this magical guide also features a detailed history of all the ritualistic use of psychoactive magic mushrooms and psilocybin among pre-Columbian inhabitants of the New World and the evolution of the use of psychedelic fungi from sacred rituals to today’s recreational use.
If you consider yourself a real psychonaut and want to learn more about this marvelous psychedelic world of magic mushrooms – this book is considered a must-have.
Before your first psychedelic experience, you first have to evaluate your internal mental state and possible external stimulants (also known as set and setting, or internal factors and external factors). That means, the only allow yourself to experiment with Psilocybe Mushrooms or Magic Truffles if all of the following conditions are met:
- You feel that everything in your life now is going great
- You are not living true big life changes
- You are not griefing or you haven’t broken up with your significant other
- You are not feeling tired, stressed out or mentally exhausted
- You enjoy and are happy about the external environment you are planning to trip in
- You know people that you are planning to trip with for a long time and would consider them to be your good friends, furthermore – you can trust them
- You want to trip and are not afraid, furthermore – you are excited about the experience and feel confident to try something new
To make it short – every time before tripping you have to stop and evaluate your personal mental factors and all the external factors (setting), to make sure that you are in both a mentally peaceful and physically comfortable environment.
Spores, mycelium, and magic mushrooms are not difficult to grow, but they are very sensitive to contamination by various types of bacteria. That’s why it is very important to keep everything sterile and make sure you don’t contaminate it.
- Wash your hands (best with antibacterial soap) and wipe the culture ampoule with a clean wet cloth (best just clean and disinfect it with alcohol swab).
- Clean and sterilize your workspace.
- Loosen the cap of culture ampoule (just a little bit, do not open it!). This will prevent the vacuum from forming inside the ampoule when you will withdraw the spore liquid.
- Remove the syringe from its sterile packaging. Make sure the syringe and needle do not get contaminated by any bacteria or debris.
- Insert the needle through the rubber seal of the ampoule and slowly fill the syringe with spore liquid.
- The filled syringe is now ready to be used – you can inoculate the chosen substrate.
- Let the culture grow in the substrate at room temperature, try to make sure there are no big shifts in a day/night temperature. Avoid any direct sunlight.
- In the next few days, the mycelium will be visible and magic mushrooms will start growing later on.
Do not use psilocybe mushrooms or magic mushrooms in combination with alcohol, drugs, MAO-Inhibitors, or any other state-altering substances. Do not use psilocybe mushrooms or magic truffles if you are taking any other medication, have any mental disorders or know about other psychical preexisting conditions that might affect the way your mind and body might react to psychoactive substances.
In case of a bad trip or any bad feelings that might occur, start consuming sugar and vitamin-c filled calorie-rich food and drinks, because the faster you will raise your blood sugar levels, the faster your body and mind will leave trip-state.
Also, do not use psychedelic substances if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, currently breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drugs. Always consult your doctor before using this product. This product may cause drowsiness, sleepiness, or slow your reaction time, so do not participate in traffic or operate any heavy machinery after/during the usage of this product. This product is not for sale for those under 18 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.