Magnesium & Taurine tablets are suitable for a large group of people, from athletes to the elderly! Magnesium affects, among other things, the bones, muscles, teeth and the nervous system.
- Suitable for many types of users. From athletes to the elderly.
- Muscles: magnesium is good for the muscles.
- Bones: magnesium is good for the skeleton and plays a role in bone formation.
- Mouth and teeth: magnesium is important for the teeth and helps keep the teeth strong.
- Nervous System: Magnesium plays an important role in the functioning of nerves.
- Energy: Magnesium helps release energy from food.
- Memory: magnesium contributes to mental resilience and a clear mind.
Magnesium is a mineral that is extremely useful for the body. The versatile substance can make a positive contribution to, among other things, the muscles, bones, nervous system and mind. Fit4Seasons Magnesium & Taurine can come in handy in several situations such as physical and mental effort. The supplement is completely vegan and suitable for many types of users. From athletes to the elderly. The tablets are fortified with taurine which is a conditionally essential nutrient. Vegetarians and vegans, among others, can benefit from this.
Ingredients per tablet:
200mg Taurine, 100mg Magnesium.
Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, polyvinylpyrrolidone, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, povidone K30, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, coating powder.
If you want to use the Magnesium & Taurine tablets from Fit4Seasons, we recommend taking 1-2 tablets once a day. Take the tablets preferably during a meal, with water. Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
Magnesium & Taurine from Fit4Seasons is a dietary supplement and should also be used as such. Never use it as a replacement but rather as an addition to a healthy diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily amount. Keep the product out of the reach of children. Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have health problems.