Vitamin C is a substance that is involved in many processes in the body. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and it is important for blood vessels, it supports the formation of collagen, it is important for energy metabolism, it has a positive effect on the immune system, it is good for the ability to concentrate and it helps with fatigue.
Vitamin C is easy to supplement with the help of Fit4Seasons Vitamin C Complex. These high-quality nutritional supplements are completely vegan. Because we always go for the best composition and an effective absorption, we have also supplemented the Vitamin C tablets with Rosa Canina extract and Citrus Bioflavonoids.
Health Benefits of Vitamin C Complex :
• Blood Vessels: Vitamin C is important through the blood vessels. It contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for maintaining a strong vessel wall.
• Skin and bones: Vitamin C supports bones and is important for cartilage and skin.
• Immune System: Vitamin C helps the immune system. It also provides extra/more resistance during physical exertion.
• Mouth and teeth: Vitamin helps to keep the teeth strong and is important for the teeth.
• Oxidative damage: Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps protect healthy body cells. It also helps protect cells from oxidative damage from UV rays and air pollution.
• Fatigue: Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
• Nervous system: Vitamin C plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves and supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Ingredients per tablet: 900 mg Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate), 50 mg Rosa Canina Extract 4:1, 50 mg Citrus Bio Flavonoids
Other ingredients: filler of Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide.
We recommend taking 1 capsule twice per day. Preferably take the capsules with water during a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
C Vitamin from Fit4Seasons is a food supplement and should be used as such. Do not exceed the recommended daily amount. Keep the product out of the reach of children. Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have health problems.